5mm Quilted Paper Stripes Templates Tool Set Art DIY Quilling Paper Painting Kit Peafowl Handmade Craft Paper Decoration
1. A4 draft, the size is 27.9x21cm/10.98x8.27in, the quilling paper strips and tools are matched with the color of each painting
2. Imported quilling paper strips and high-quality quilling tools
3. Quilling paper painting is an art form that cuts strips of paper into thin slices. Then roll the paper into different designs.
These smaller designs are then assembled together to create new larger graphics, designs, items or shapes.
The uniqueness of this process is that the paper does not lie flat, but is professionally glued and placed on its end.
This design allows to obtain a three-dimensional appearance.
Material: Paper + plastic + stainless steel tools
Instructions for use:
1. When making quilling paper paintings, the width of the paper is also different, but the more commonly used paper is 5mm/0.2in strips.
Take out the commonly used paper strips and roll them into a tight roll with a quilling pen.
When making, the end of the paper strip is first stuck in the reel pen card slot, so that the process of making tight rolls is easier
2. Carefully remove the rolled tight roll from the quilling pen and place it into the round mold of the universal ruler.
Then let it go by holding the tightly rolled hand, and the roll will naturally release according to the size of the round mold
3. Paste the edge of the paper roll with white glue (not included), and wait for it to dry. The next various shapes are roll or pinch is your decision
4. Then gently squeeze one end of the paper roll with your hand to get the basic model of quilling paper painting - teardrop roll.
On the basis of the teardrop roll, pinch both ends of the paper roll by hand to form another kind model - eye-shaped roll.
5. To paste the finished product, use auxiliary tweezers to align the lines when pasting the work, and then gently move and adjust the position after clamping.
After tedious and detailed splicing, a pair of quilted paper supplies is completed.
Children under 10Y should use this product with an adult.
This product kit does not come with glue, please prepare your own glue.
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-3mm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 X A4 Line Draft Hard Card Drawing
1 X Ruler
1 X Tweezers
1 X Awl
1 X Quilting Paper Pen
1set X Quilling Papers